Please note Temporary Assignments for Last Names Mo-Rom as of 09-22-2023:
Contact Info for School Year 2023-2024:
Access your student's Report Card and Progress Reports on the Aeries Student and Parent Portal:
How do I help my student who is struggling in class?
- Contact your student’s teacher. Teacher emails are listed on the Aeries Parent Portal or visit the WHS website. Click on “About US” and then “Teacher and Staff Contacts”
- Ask your counselor about tutoring options
- Encourage your student to use the West High Planner
How do I stay on top of my student’s grades and progress?
- Visit the Aeries Parent Portal for the most up to date information posted by the teacher
- Email the teacher with any questions or concerns
How do I contact my student’s counselor or schedule an appointment?
- Email your student’s counselor (see above)
- Contact the counseling secretary, Melinda Gallegos, at (209) 830-3379 or email email@example.com. Be sure to include the student’s first and last name and ID# if available
12th Grade Counseling Parent/Guardian Information Night, Wednesday, October 4, 2023, 6pm, WHS Cafeteria - click here for flyer or see below
Hey Juniors! PSAT/NMSQT is now open and is digital this year! See flyer below or click here for info:
4th Annual Sacramento Black College Expo Saturday, October 28th, 2023 for Juniors and Seniors-click here for info
local college info:
San Joaquin Delta College Mountain House Campus Programs and Services Flyer click here and see below:
San Joaquin Delta College Enrollment (including Dual Enrollment and College Early Start) scan the QR code below:
NEED HELP WITH FAFSA? Click on the video link below for assistance: